trunature Turmeric with ParActin, 120 Plantcaps
trunature® Turmeric with ParActin® features a powerful combination of antioxidant nutrients that each help support joint health.
- 500 mg of turmeric extract, in the form of Curcumin C3 Complex®.
- 300 mg of ParActin® a patented extract of the Andrographis paniculata leaf.
- Both nutrients have been widely studied for their support of joint comfort and flexibility, and a role in the body’s natural response to inflammation.
- Enhanced with 250 mg of Ginger Root – another antioxidant and potential inflammation aid – plus BioPerine®, to help boost absorption and bioavailability.
- Certified vegan plant capsules
- 60 servings
ParActin® is the result of 20 years of research and development. This patented extract of Andrographis paniculata provides three potentially bioactive components – andrographolide, 14-deoxyandro- grapholide, and neoandrographolide.
Research suggests that these ingredients may act on the body’s chemical receptors and pathways, contributing to a healthy and appropriate inflammatory response, as well as enhancing immune function.
Andrographis has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda, being also known as the “Indian Echinacea.” The Andrographis that ParActin is derived from is sustainably grown and harvested in the pristine forests of central India.
Suggested Adult Use: Take one capsule twice daily.
Other Ingredients: Pullulan (Capsule Shell), Organic Rice Concentrate, and Organic Rice Extract.
WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women, or people with known allergies to any ingredient in this product. If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN