Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty Vacuum UR1005AE with Self-Empty Base, Wi-Fi, Home Mapping
The Shark IQ Robot vacuum combines convenience with intelligence and performance. After each cleaning session, your robot vacuum automatically empties the dust bin into the bagless base, which holds dirt and debris from up to 30 cleaning sessions. On low battery, your robot recharges and resumes where it left off. And with Shark powerful suction and a self-cleaning brushroll, you get amazing cleaning performance.
How does the Shark IQ Robot Vacuum “self-empty”?
The Shark IQ intelligently maps your home and cleans row by row, room by room. After each cleaning session, your robot vacuum automatically empties the dust bin into the bagless base, which holds dirt and debris from up to 30 cleaning sessions. So when Shark says “forget about vacuuming for up to a month,” they mean it!
Can this vacuum be used on hardwood floors?
Yes, the Shark IQ Robot cleans row by row to assure total floor cleaning on hardwood floors, carpet, tile and linoleum.
Does this robot vacuum need Wi-Fi to work?
No, the robot vacuum can run without Wi-Fi. However, if you want to take advantage of the smart app and voice control, you’ll need a Wi-Fi connection. Your robot now maps your whole home, allowing you to select which rooms to clean with Shark Clean App, Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- Forget about vacuuming for up to a month with washable, bagless self-empty base
- Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair from the brushroll as it cleans
- Unbeatable suction vs. any Shark® robot vacuum
- Schedule cleans or target specific rooms or areas with the Shark Clean App
- Total home mapping with room select maps your home
- Methodically cleans each room row by row and then navigates to the next