Brita Longlast+ Water Filter, Longlast+ Replacement Filters for Pitcher and Dispensers, 3 Count
Get healthier* ,great-tasting water for longer with Brita Longlast+ Pitcher Replacement Filters, which remove 99% of lead* in your water. These long-lasting water filters are made with pleated filter technology for 3x longer life compared to 40-gallon filters. Longlast+ replacement filters reduce lead, asbestos, mercury, benzene, cadmium and more*.
Change the Longlast+ filters every 120-gallons, about every six months for best performance**. The pull-top cap on these filters makes insertion and removal easy. With activated carbon to reduce chlorine taste and odor, these filters deliver great-tasting water and maintain a healthy level of fluoride (applies to fluoridated municipal tap water). The fibrous matrix in the filter holds active ingredients in place so no black flecks appear in your water.
One Longlast+ filter can replace up to 900 16.9-oz. single-use plastic bottles and reduces more contaminants vs. PUR and ZeroWater (based on NSF/WQA certifications for Brita OB06, PUR PPF951K, and ZeroWater ZF-201 pitcher filters as of 10/15/20).
- Get cleaner*, great-tasting water without the waste^ with Brita Longlast+ water filter replacements
- Save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles^ per year
- Reduce 99% lead, chlorine (taste and odor), cadmium, mercury, benzene, asbestos and more
- Longlast+ filters out 3x the contaminants vs. current Brita filters*
- Brita?s longest-lasting filter*, Longlast+ lasts 3x longer compared to 40-gallon filters
- Only replace the Brita Longlast+ water filter 2x a year, about 6 months**
- Compatible with all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Stream; just insert the filter into the reservoir, line up pitcher notch with filter groove, and press firmly to ensure tight seal
- Made without BPA, Longlast+ filters feature a pull-top cap for easy removal
- No presoaking required, so filter installation is fast and simple