Red Bull Energy Drink, Sugar Free, 12 Fl Oz (24 Pack)
Red Bull Energy Drink, Sugar Free, 12 fl oz (24 pack)
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS
Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category – Energy Drinks – was born.
WHEN TO DRINK
Red Bull is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, busy professionals, college students and travelers on long journeys.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE SUGARFREE CAN
Always check can label for most updated product ingredient values. Some values declared on labels may vary slightly depending on production locations.
Caffeine: Caffeine was widely used by ancient civilizations. It was traditionally consumed from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans, and cola nuts and appreciated for its stimulating effects on the human body.
B-group vitamins: Vitamins are essential micronutrients that are required for maintaining normal body functions.
Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet. It is involved in a wide range of biological processes.
Aspartame & Acesulfame K: Aspartame and Acesulfame K are among the most-tested and most-used sugar substitutes worldwide.
- Case of twenty-four (6 packs of 4) 12 fl oz Red Bull Sugarfree cans
- Red Bull Sugarfree’s special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, some B-Group Vitamins, Aspartame & Acesulfame K
- One 12 fl oz can of Red Bull Sugarfree contains 114 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in an equal serving of home-brewed coffee
- Red Bull Sugarfree Energy Drinks are: Wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, vegetarian
- Aluminum cans are forever recyclable, without any loss in quality
- Vitalizes Body and Mind.
- Always check can label for most updated product ingredient values. Some values declared on labels may vary slightly depending on production locations.