Physician’s Choice Women’s Probiotic Capsules, 50 Billion CFU (84 ct.)
Physician’s Choice Women’s Probiotic capsules provide probiotics for overall gut health. Research strongly supports the benefits of probiotics for the digestive system, including evidence that these healthy bacteria improve symptoms associated with several intestinal conditions.
Data suggests that probiotic bacteria, directly and indirectly, enhance a protective immune response. Nutrient absorption probiotics have also been shown to have an important impact on the absorption, use, and storage of energy from the food we consume, including the generation of beneficial short-chain fatty acids that promote weight regulation.
The probiotics must make it through the stomach to be effective, the beneficial properties of a probiotic product depend on its survival in a harsh, acidic environment. Physician’s Choice delayed-release capsules are acid-resistant, offering a critical layer of protection to keep the probiotic organisms viable on their journey to the intestines. Formulated for urinary system health, D-mannose and proanthocyanadins from Pro Cran d’Or™ – a pure, concentrated whole cranberry fruit powder – show evidence of the ability to inhibit the adherence of E. coli bacteria in the urinary tract. In combination with probiotics, Physician’s Choice Women’s Probiotic provides a potent, synergistic formula for supporting urinary system health.
Once Daily Probiotics for Women: This probiotic supplement provides 50 Billion CFUs from 6 carefully selected strains that are clinically studied for their support in digestion, immune support, and feminine health.
Probiotic with ProCran d’Or™: Physician’s Choice® Women’s Probiotic includes pure, whole cranberry powder, a rich source of proanthocyanidins, and D-Mannose, each having clinically studied benefits for urinary tract health. Additionally, the bioactive components of cranberries have been shown to fight free radicals and support the immune system.
Synbiotic Blend: This probiotic adds organic prebiotic ingredients providing natural plant-based sources of soluble fiber that enhance probiotic viability during transit and promote the growth of the intestinal microbiome for a greater provision of health benefits.
Safety Assured Standard of Quality: This women’s probiotic is 3rd-party tested for purity and manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients. Furthermore, it uses delayed-release, acid-resistant capsules and a patented shelf-stable bottle that uniquely protects live probiotic organisms from sunlight and oxygen, ensuring the viability of the product throughout its shelf life – no refrigeration required!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Carefully read and follow all package directions. SamsClub.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Pro Cran d’Or™, a powder of whole, dried cranberries, contains proanthocyanadins, flavonoids that fight free radicals to enhance immune support and serve an active role in urinary tract balance10*.
- D-mannose is a monosaccharide (sugar) that naturally occurs in fruits including apples, blueberries, and cranberries. In addition to other metabolic functions, D-mannose offers unique benefits for maintaining urinary tract health9*.
- Powerful Probiotic Blend
- Physician’s Choice Women’s Probiotic contains highly researched, acid and bile resistant strains, each of which offer unique benefits for gut and immune health7*.
- Organic Prebiotic Fiber Blend
- Prebiotic fiber provides food for probiotic organisms, creating a more effective “synbiotic” product once it reaches the small intestine. Very few probiotic products on the market contain prebiotic ingredients, reducing the efficacy and benefits that are sought from a probiotic supplement*.