On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Self-Test (2 pk.)
In only 10 minutes, you will have the results you need to return to work or school confidently, with the ability to store and share your family’s and your test results from the intuitive On/Go app.
The test is paired with a free, intuitive mobile app, available on the Apple and Google app stores. It provides step-by-step instructions and results management.
With On/Go, feel confident in your COVID-19 status, quickly, without having to ship samples to a lab and without the need for a prescription from your healthcare provider. Simply “tap, swab, and snap” your way to COVID-19 results.
- Results in 10 minutes (fastest available)
- FDA EUA authorized the counter use
- 95% accurate
- Detects all known variants of concern of COVID-19, including Delta
- Unique companion mobile app makes test-taking easy with step-by-step instructions
Intrivo launches On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Self-Test kit, an FDA authorized at-home rapid COVID self-test, delivering 95% accuracy in just 10 minutes through unique AI-powered mobile app
- On/Go is a reliable, portable and affordable over-the-counter COVID testing and tracing solution capable of detecting all known COVID-19 variants
- Easy-to-use iOS and Android mobile apps guide users through an intuitive testing experience
- Intrivo was awarded a U.S. Department of Defense contract to distribute On/Go to more than 25,000 locations across the U.S. that are among the most vulnerable populations
- For population managers, Intrivo’s new AI-powered platform seamlessly integrates with On/Go rapid COVID tests, offering a real-time solution to avoid costly shutdowns through rapid, targeted interventions that enable peace of mind
- Manufactured in the U.S., Intrivo has the ability to ship tens of millions of tests monthly and hundreds of millions of tests yearly, and is continuing to ramp up production rapidly
- Quick and Easy to Use: The On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test by Intrivo uses a shallow nasal swab for maximum comfort, with collection you can perform for yourself or another at home or any place where you can find a flat surface.
- Quality You Can Trust: In just 10 minutes, On/Go delivers results with 95% accuracy and can be used to detect the antigen proteins from all major known COVID-19 variants of concern.
- Step-by-Step Instructions: The On/Go companion app, downloadable by scanning the QR code on box or available in the Apple App Store and Google Play, guides you seamlessly through each test step, from specimen collection to results interpretation.
- Shareable Test History: With the On/Go app, you can easily view, track and share test results with family and friends, all in one place.
- User Friendly For All Ages: The On/Go Self-Test is indicated for children as young as 2 years old when administered by an adult, and for all people 14 and older to self-perform.
- Proudly Made in the USA: Manufactured in the United States with 30 years’ experience and full quality controls. Each box includes 2 tests.
Please note: For added efficiency, we are switching over to a new, more compact box! Your item may look slightly different from the images, but rest assured, the tests are still the On/Go you know and love.
The test is as simple as “tap, swab, snap.” Just tap to start the app, gently swab your lower nostril, and take a quick snapshot of the test cassette with your phone camera. The On/Go app generates a unique, secure testing badge that can be shared or used to gain access to restaurants, businesses, live events, travel and more.
On/Go is authorized by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
This product has not been FDA cleared or approved; but has been authorized by FDA under an EUA. This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS- CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens, and, This product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.