Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelette Refills
Remove makeup in one easy step with NEUTROGENA® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. These soft and gentle pre-moistened facial cleansing wipes effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup—even waterproof mascara—without irritation for clean, fresh looking skin every day. Our makeup remover features an effective formula that leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse. Designed to also remove eye makeup, these daily face wipes are formulated to be gentle on the eyes and are safe for contact lens wearers. NEUTROGENA® Cleansing Towelettes are free of alcohol and are also ophthalmologist-, dermatologist-, and allergy-tested.
Why Choose Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelette Wipes?
Neutrogena wipes are formulated to be gentle around the eyes, which makes them suitable for use for almost everyone—including contact lens wearers. Soft and pre-moistened, they effectively remove 99 percent of all makeup, even waterproof mascara. They also dissolve oil and dirt, leaving your skin feeling clean and fresh in minutes. Use them to clear your pores and prepare your skin for an even deeper clean.
Suitable for Use on the Go
Stay fresh all through the day. A must-have addition to any beauty routine, Neutrogena wipes are easy to carry around. They provide a convenient alternative to carry bottle cleansers. Take them along on a trip or when you head to the gym for an easy go-to solution after your workout. Leave them in the bathroom for your nightly cleansing or tucked in your bedside cupboard.
Value Pack of Cleansing Towelettes
Get more bang for your buck with these Neutrogena makeup wipes. With 125 towelettes per pack, they provide you with enough to last for weeks. Leave them in the pack or store some in a vanity case. It’s superior makeup removing power at your fingertips.
Do Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Contain Alcohol?
Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are free of alcohol. Tested by dermatologists and ophthalmologists, they’re formulated to remove makeup while reducing the risk of allergies. They deliver an effective clean without leaving any residue, so there’s no need to rinse. Simply wipe the makeup away with a gentle clean and dispose of the towelette (do not flush).
How To Use
Gently wipe face with towelette, removing dirt and all traces of face and eye makeup. There is no need to rinse. Dispose of the towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). After removing towelette, reseal pack.
Water, cetyl ethylhexanoate, isostearyl palmitate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, isononyl isononanoate, cyclopentasiloxane, hexylene glycol, PEG-4 laurate, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, sucrose cocoate, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, fragrance
- Soft, pre-moistened Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes to gently cleanse skin
- Remove makeup and effectively cleanse skin in one easy step with these facial cleansing wipes
- Makeup remover towelettes work to dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup on skin
- Formulated to be gentle on the eyes, facial wipes are safe enough for contact lens wearers
- Disposable face wipes thoroughly cleanse skin with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
- Remove 99.3% of all makeup—even stubborn waterproof mascara—with these makeup remover wipes
- Our face cleansing wipes are also ophthalmologist-, dermatologist-, and allergy-tested
- Product Disclaimer: Product pages contain information provided by third-party sellers and other content providers. Despite our best efforts to make sure that information is accurate, we don’t guarantee it, and images, descriptions, specifications, or other attributes may be incomplete, out of date, unreliable or miscategorized. Before you buy, use or consume a product, you should always review nutritional, ingredient and allergen information and any warnings or instructions. We don’t guarantee the accuracy of nutritional labels or any other information on product packaging.