Microsoft 365 Business Standard 12-Month Subscription (E-Delivery)
Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Windows/Mac)
Please make sure that you double-check your email address when you place your order. If you are giving this as a gift, you will need to make sure that the email address associated with the shipping address has been entered and is accurate, also a gift message is required. If there is no gift message entered, the code will be sent to the ship to email address entered.
One solution for running and growing your business. With Microsoft 365 Business Standard, you get email hosting plus desktop, premium Office apps, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as other tools to help run and grow your business. Apps are always updated, so they’re never outdated.
One license covers fully-installed, always-up-to-date Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs. Also get 1 TB OneDrive for Business cloud storage with ransomware detection and file recovery.
- 12-month subscription for 1 person – available for organizations with up to 300 people with additional paid licenses
- 1 TB OneDrive for Business cloud storage with ransomware detection and file recovery
- One license covers fully-installed Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per people (including Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android)1
- Premium Office apps, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (features vary), Outlook, Access, Publisher (Publisher and Access are for PC Only)
- Business app: Outlook Customer Manager, Bookings, Invoicing, and MileIQ
- Business services: Exchange Online with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online
- Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft expert
Business Services & Apps
Increase your business productivity with “must-have” Office tools powered by the cloud. Microsoft 365 Business Standard simplifies how you work, allowing teams to collaborate with one another in real-time, including business services and apps designed for all your devices, including appointment scheduling and booking.
How many users does Microsoft 365 Business Standard support?
– Microsoft 365 Business Standard supports a maximum of 300 users.
What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription?
– Your data is yours. If you decide to cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription, you can download your data for example, your email and documents on team sites—and save it to another location. You should save your data before you cancel. After you cancel your subscription, data associated with your Office 365 account will be available to your administrator(s) in a limited function account for 90 days.
Can I switch to other Microsoft 365 plans?
– Yes. If you need to upgrade, you can transition
your account to a different plan. For example, you can
upgrade from an Microsoft 365 Business plan to an
Microsoft 365 Enterprise plan.
Can I mix and match different Microsoft 365 plans?
– Yes, you can mix and match Microsoft 365 plans. Please note that there are some license limitations at the plan level. The Microsoft 365 Business, Business Essentials, and Business Premium plans each have a limit of 300 users, while the Enterprise plans are for an unlimited number of users. For example, you can purchase 300 Business Premium seats, 300 Business Essentials seats, and 500 Enterprise E3 seats on a single tenant.
What if I already own a domain name?
– You can add the domain name you own to Microsoft 365 to create domain-based email addresses
Compatible with Windows 7 or later. For MacOS, see system requirements. Tablet devices with screens larger than 10.1” require a Microsoft 365 plan licensed for desktop use in order to edit files. Learn about mobile apps for business.
Microsoft Office 365 Business Standard | 12-month subscription, 1 person, PC/Mac Key Card
One solution for running and growing your business. Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address. Premium versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only). One license covers fully-installed, always-up-to-date Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs. Also get file storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage and 24/7 phone and web support.
Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
Memory: 2GB RAM (32 bit); 4GB RAM (64 bit)
Hard Disk Space: 4GB of available disk space
Display: 1280 x 768 resolution
Processor: Intel processor
Operating System: Office for Mac is supported on the two most recent versions of macOS
Memory: 4GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 10GB HFS+ hard disk format
Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
Processor: ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
Operating System: Office for Android runs on supported versions of Android and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
Hard Disk Space: N/A
Operating System: iOS: Office for iPad® and iPhone® requires iOS 10.0 or later. Office for iPad Pro™ requires iOS 10.0 or later.
Hard Disk Space N/A