Member’s Mark Sensitivity Baby Formula Powder (48 oz.)
Compare to Similac Pro-Sensitive Infant Formula. Fussiness and gas can be tough on babies and parents alike. Member’s Mark Sensitivity is formulated for fussiness and gas when the baby is sensitive to lactose.
Member’s Mark Sensitivity Non-GMO Baby Formula Powder with Iron has 99% less lactose than standard milk-based formula, for fussiness and gas when baby is sensitive to lactose.
Member’s Mark Sensitivity provides complete nutrition for your child’s first year. The baby formula’s blend of prebiotics helps immune support, with 2’-FL HMO, a prebiotic also found in breast milk, as well as another prebiotic, FOS. Prebiotics help support digestion and immunity by encouraging the growth of naturally occurring, beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract. With DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E. Ingredients are non-GMO and have no artificial growth hormones.
Warning: Do not use a microwave to prepare or warm formula. Serious burns may occur. Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk. Infant formula provides complete nutrition and is the only safe alternative to breast milk.
Directions for preparation and use:
1. Wash hands, bottle, and feeding utensils in hot soapy water prior to preparing the formula.
2. Pour desired amount of warm water (approx. 100° F/40° C) into a clean bottle.
3. Add powder. Always add the powder to water.
4. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is dissolved. Feed immediately. Discard any remaining formula in the bottle after 1 hour from the start of feeding.
Prepared formula, that has not been used for feeding, should be stored within 2 hours of preparation in the refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C); use within 24 hours. Warm infant formula to room temperature and shake well before feeding. Store containers (opened or unopened) in a dry area at room temperature. Reclose the opened container tightly with a plastic lid; use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze. Avoid any extreme temperatures. Do not use if the inner or outer seal is damaged or missing. Do not reuse containers. Use by date on the bottom of the container.
Member’s Mark Sensitivity Baby Formula Powder (48 oz.) Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Milk Protein Isolate, Palm Olein, Sucrose, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, High Oleic (Safflower or Sunflower) Oil, Less Than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil (a prebiotic similar to that found in breast milk), Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil (A Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)), 2′ -fucosyllactose (A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)), Fructooligosaccharide, Lutein, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Bicarbonate, Ferrous Sulphate, Magnesium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, Inositol, Vitamin E (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, L-Carnitine, Niacin (Niacinamide), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K (Phytonadione), Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Nucleotides (Adenosine-5′-Monophosphate, Cytidine-5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5′-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5′-Monophosphate). Contains milk and soy.
Member’s Mark Sensitivity Baby Formula Powder (48 oz.) Specifications
- Sensitivity® Non-GMO* Infant Formula has reduced lactose for fussiness and gas in lactose-sensitive babies. With 2′-FL HMO for immune support; DHA, Lutein & Vitamin E for growth, brain & eye development. Compare to Similac PRO-SENSITIVE® Infant Formula**. Sensitivity® Infant Formula does not contain the identical proprietary ingredient blend of prebiotics, patented levels of nucleotides, lutein, and lycopene in Similac PRO-SENSITIVE®.
- Sensitivity® Non-GMO* Infant Formula is made with 99% less lactose than standard milk-formula, for fussiness and gas in babies whose tummies are sensitive to lactose. This iron-fortified formula provides complete nutrition for baby’s age 0-12 months.
- Sensitivity® Non-GMO Infant Formula Powder with Iron contains DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E to support growth, brain, and eye development. A reduced-lactose milk-based baby formula, Sensitivity® also is gluten-free.
- Sensitivity® infant formula has 2′-FL HMO***, a prebiotic commonly found in breast milk, to help support digestion, immunity, and baby nutrition needs.
- Sensitivity® Non-GMO* Infant Formula meets the same FDA and quality standards for baby formula as the national brand. Parents can be confident in choosing Sensitivity® as a breast milk alternative.