Lysol Disinfectant Spray Proven to Kill COVID-19 – JarasimKamran Khan
It’s Official: Lysol Disinfectant Spray Proven to Kill Coronavirus
Before understanding how Lysol disinfectant spray can kill the coronavirus, it is important to understand what the disease in actual is and how it is spread from person to person. While the ongoing research helps clarify several things about, he spread of the disease there are some things that have already been proved and lab tested, during these tests the effectiveness of Lysol disinfectant sprays has been proven as well.
The Coronaviruses (CoV) are an extensive family of viruses that cause several illnesses. These illnesses can range from common cold and going up to severe diseases that are codenamed as MERS-CoV (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) and SARS-CoV (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome).
How does Coronavirus Spread?
The Coronavirus was previously codenamed as 2019-nCov which is now known as the SARS-COV-2, it originated in China.
The virus directly attacks the respiratory system and what is more alarming about the virus is the fact that it is highly contagious and can spread from one human to another in a variety of ways.
According to the CDC, the virus is though to spread mainly in the following ways.
- People who come in close contact with each other, distances within 6 feet.
- Through the droplets in the respiratory system of an infected person, these are mainly transferred via coughs of sneezes.
The point to note here is that these droplets can travel in the air and stay active on surfaces for several hours. Surfaces may include clothes, doorknobs, furniture and so on.
How to stay protected from Coronavirus?
Protecting yourself and your loved ones from coronavirus can be a challenging task. However, with the right precautions and steps you can stay safe at the comfort of your home.
- Washing your hands for over 20 seconds often, especially, after being exposed to public spaces or after blowing your nose or sneezing. As an alternate you can use a hand sanitizer.
- Wearing a protective mask to cover your mouth and nose from any harmful infectious contents in the air.
- Maintaining social distancing and keep a 6 feet distance from people.
- Avoid touching your face, specifically your mouth or nose.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects or surfaces on a regular basis. This could include anything ranging from doorknobs, to light switches, toilets, faucets, light switches and the list goes on.
Using the right Disinfectant Spray
There is a key point that everyone must take into consideration and that is disinfecting frequently touched surfaces or objects. There are a bunch of disinfectant sprays available in the market, especially, after the Covid-19 had struck.
However, these disinfectants are either very aggressive resulting in causing other health concerns or they are too mild to prove helpful against killing the coronavirus.
Independent third party tests had revealed that the Lysol disinfectant spray, has proved most effective against killing germs that could potentially cause coronavirus. The product has been approved by EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency).
Where to buy Lysol disinfectant spray?
Ever since the tests have proved the effectiveness of the Lysol disinfectant spray, the product flew off the shelves. There maybe alternative disinfectant sprays but they may not be as effective as Lysol.
At this point you might be wondering where to buy Lysol? If so, the best place to purchase the product is from Jarasim, the website has been helping in keeping the demand and supply uniform by providing the most authentic products during the pandemic.