Kori Krill Oil Superior Omega-3 400mg, Mini Softgels (120 ct.)
The Omega Superfood
Kori® Krill Oil is the Omega-3 superfood with more nutrients in their most natural form for your best whole-body health. Kori Omega-3s support heart, brain, joint, eye, skin & immune health.* Krill oil is clinically proven to raise Omega-3 levels.
Most Natural Omega-3 Form
Kori Krill Oil has superior Omega-3 absorption vs fish oil because it delivers Omega-3s in their most natural phospholipid form, just as you would find in a healthy fish diet.** This form also digests more easily in our bodies, so there is no fishy aftertaste like with many fish oils.
With More Nutrients, Naturally
More than just your typical Omega-3s, Kori Krill Oil is naturally a good source of the essential nutrient choline, which supports brain and nervous system health, and it has astaxanthin, an antioxidant that naturally gives Kori its red color.
Clean by Nature
Kori is made with naturally non-GMO krill oil and there are no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Many fish oils require added preservatives.
The operations behind Kori Krill Oil have earned the highest sustainability credentials, better than most Omega-3 sources.
- The Omega superfood with the most natural form of Omega-3 for superior absorption vs fish oil**
- No fishy aftertaste because Kori’s natural Omega-3 form digests better than the form found in fish oil
- Naturally with more nutrients not found in fish oil: phospholipids, choline and the antioxidant astaxanthin
- A good source of choline, an essential nutrient to support brain and nervous system health*
- Krill oil is clinically proven to raise Omega-3 levels and is a doctor recommended Omega-3 source
- Not diluted with fish oil
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added
- Non-GMO krill oil
- No ethyl esters added
- Gluten-free and dairy-free
- Third party quality tested
- Mini softgel size
- Daily serving size 3
- Provides 250 mg Omega-3 EPA & DHA, same as in USDA seafood guidelines
- From the #1 supplier of krill oil in the world