KOCOSTAR Foot Therapy, 6-pack
KOCOSTAR® Foot Therapy is a gentle yet powerful foot exfoliant that removes thick, rough layer off the feet – a magic item that will turn your dry, cracked heel into baby soft feet.
Never be embarrassed of exposing your feet again, because these booties pre-filled with a broad range of naturals will literally remove your callus to make your feet soft, smooth, and supple.
The effect will start to take place 3 to 5 days after use. Dead skin cells will begin to scrub off, which may lead to peeling of the outer, damaged layer of skin. Do NOT force to peel or tear off! It will be naturally gone over time. Depending on your skin type or current skin condition, you may experience the complete exfoliation of sole callus or only a slight exfoliation of dead skin cells.
Foot Therapy Bundle includes total 6 individual packs.
Caution: The product contains peeling gel which can cause slipping. Be careful when wearing or taking off the product.
Features of KOCOSTAR Foot Therapy
✪ AHA and 33 botanical essences
✪ Minimized stimulation
Benefits of KOCOSTAR Foot Therapy
✪ Moisturized, baby soft feet
✪ Removal of callus and cracks
✪ Soothing and damage repair
HOW TO USE
✪ Cleanse your feet with warm water and towel dry.
✪ Cut the exfoliant wrap in the middle as illustrated.
✪ Slip onto moist feet and secure with adhesive tabs.
✪ Gently massage your feet over the wrap.
✪ Relax for 1.5 hours – freely do your thing!
✪ Remove the wrap and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
✪ Keep your feet moist. It is recommended to take a warm foot bath each evening.
- Use only as directed. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration. Do not exceed 90 minutes per use, and use once every month at most.
- Do not apply to open wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
- If you have allergies or hypersensitive skin, please consult with your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional before using.
- Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist or physician if an abnormality occurs.]
- It is recommended to cover areas where AHA have been applied with sunscreen prior to exposure to the sun.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes thoroughly with clean water.
- This product is safe to use during pregnancy, but not recommended because it is not known how the product may affect the child. Please use at your own risk or only after consulting with your doctor.
Alcohol, Water, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Urea, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxypropylcel Lulose, Betaine, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triclosan, Menthol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Viola Tricolor Extract, Taraxa Cum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Flower Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Jasminum Of Ficinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Porphyra Yezoensis Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract