Kirkland Signature Nature’s Domain Puppy Formula Chicken & Pea Dog Food 20 lb.
Kirkland Signature Nature’s Domain Puppy Chicken & Pea Formula is formulated to meet the special nutritional needs of puppies and is also great for pregnant or nursing mothers. Made with real chicken for quality protein, added DHA to promote proper brain and vision development, and omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids for skin and coat, this formula offer great nutrition for overall health and vitality for all puppies.
- Grain-free: This formula provides your special pet with optimal nutrition for overall good health. This formula is an excellent choice for all puppies, especially puppies that are sensitive to grains.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): Added salmon oil supplies DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid that supports proper brain and eye development.
- Antioxidants: Guaranteed levels of selenium and vitamin E work together to support your dog’s healthy lifestyle.
- Small Kibble: Growing puppies benefit from small kibble that is easier to pick up and chew.
Probiotics and prebiotic fiber from dried chicory root help maintain the proper balance of beneficial bacteria in your puppy’s intestines. Active9™ Probiotics are developed from probiotic strains naturally found in the canine GI tract and processed under strict quality and safety standards to ensure purity. Each cup of food provides live, active cultures that help support healthy digestion and help your puppy maintain an active lifestyle.
- Crude Protein 27% Minimum
- Crude Fat 15% Minimum
- Crude Fiber 4.5% Maximum
- Moisture 10% Maximum
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 0.05% Minimum
- Calcium 1.2% Minimum
- Phosphorus 1.0% Minimum
- Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum
- Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum
- Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.8% Minimum
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% Minimum
Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 1,000,000 CFU/lb
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus reuteri)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
3,650 kcals/kg (340 kcals/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.