Kinder’s Buttery Garlic and Herb Rub (8 oz.)
In 1946, World War II Navy veteran John Kinder started his own butcher shop in a small storefront in San Pablo, California. Over the next seven decades, John built a reputation for commitment to quality, family service and amazing flavors. At the age of 90, he was still showing up first and helping customers find quality ingredients to make clean, delicious meals for family and friends. At Kinder’s, we carry on Grandpa John’s legacy. We show up first. We treat you like family. We are obsessed with quality. And we hope you love our flavorful seasonings and sauces as much as we do.
- Add the richness of butter and organic herbs to your favorite meats and vegetables.
- Simply add to meats such as chicken, pork or fish before roasting, grilling or cooking on the stovetop.
- Try this versatile rub on sautéed or roasted vegetables
- To use, rub generously on lightly oiled meat or vegetables and then grill, roast, sauté or smoke to perfection.
- Great flavor starts with a careful selection of ingredients. Kinder’s Buttery Garlic and Herb Rub is gluten-free, MSG-free and Kosher.
- We’ve been Obsessed with Quality Since 1946 following John Kinder’s desire to share excellent barbecue with the world.
- Bring home the award-winning flavors developed over three generations by people who love making good food taste even better.