Husky Nanook 62 dB Central Vacuum & Attachments – 3,000 sq. ft.
The Husky Nanook is a compact and powerful central vacuum that features 133.6 in. of water lift and 133.7 CFM of airflow along with its 602 air watt. Robust and stylish with brushed aluminum and metal with high end baked enamel epoxy paint. This Canadian manufactured central vacuum is ultra-quiet with a sound rating of only 60 dB. In fact, it’s so quiet that it does not require a muffler. The Husky central vacuum’s electronic module with soft-start/stop technology helps to increases the motor’s durability and also has a handy LED status indicator with instructions. The Husky Nanook is a high-efficiency disposable filtration bag central vacuum. The Husky Nanook can be installed in homes, apartments and condos up to 3,000 square feet. It works with simple or no piping network (requires a direct inlet valve, not included).
No heavy canister to pull, or bulky unit to push around. Furniture never gets dinged or scratched by a bulky unit being pulled around. No longer wrestle a vacuum up the stairs. The power unit is in the garage, so all the noise and dirt stays away from the living areas in the house. Because the central Vacuum is stationary and out-of-the-way, it can house a bigger motor with extra power. A central vacuum works a lot better than any traditional vacuum, even those new ones with fancy designs. The vacuum hose is 30 feet long! And it plugs into several outlets throughout the house. You can reach, and vacuum, literally anything you want to. As a bonus, like any fixed appliance, the Husky central vacuum adds value to any house. But nowhere near has the value it will add to the family cleaning ritual!
Does this central vacuum come with accessories?
Yes. The included accessories are: dusting brush with natural horsehair to protect furniture, crevice and upholstery tools, a handy accessory bag for storage and a metal hose hanger.
How long is the vacuum hose?
The vacuum hose is 30 feet long, so you can cover a lot of ground in your home.
- Quiet operation at 60dB. Does not require a muffler even when located closer to living areas
- Operating voltage: 110/120-Volt, 60 Hz, 1,542 Watt, 13.2 AMP, optimal for homes up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Disposable filtration bag capacity: 2.7 gal
- 30 ft. crushproof hose with ergonomic handle and on/off switch
- Floor brush with natural horse hair for vacuuming without worries
- Robust stainless steel telescopic wand with button lock mechanism
- Accessories include dusting brush with natural horse hair to protect furniture plus crevice and upholstery tools, handy accessory bag for storage and metal hose hanger
- Packaging includes 1 disposable Husky High Efficiency filtration bag