GNC Mega Men Performance & Vitality Vitapak – 30 Pack
GNC Mega Men® Performance & Vitality Vitapak helps men achieve daily nutritional goals with customized ingredients and multivitamins that have more antioxidant power than ever. Don’t let a busy lifestyle or the difficulty of dietary decisions impact daily performance, diminish sexual drive, or prematurely stimulate the effects of aging. Take charge of whole-body health and wellness with over 30 clinically studied ingredients in a smaller and easier-to-swallow pill than ever.
Why Is a Multivitamin Important?
With the average person stretched for time, and with limited access to nutrient-dense foods such as fruits and vegetables, it’s easy to miss the recommended daily allowance of vitamins and minerals. However, these building blocks help to prevent disease, provide energy, and protect important organs such as the heart and brain against aging. To make up for missed vitamins and minerals, taking a GNC performance and vitality daily multivitamin ensures proper nutrition and improved health.
How Is GNC Mega Men Performance & Vitality Vitapak Different?
Not every daily multivitamin is created equal. There are various multivitamins for men, women, children, seniors, and for those with a variety of health concerns. It’s important to take a multivitamin custom-tailored to one’s needs. Men have unique nutritional needs and potential health risks, which is why GNC has created a vitamin to help support colon and prostate health, as well as prevent sexual decline with aging. Additionally, specially-calibrated levels of EPA and DHA are included to promote the very best health for men’s cardiovascular system and joints.
Smaller and Easier to Swallow Than Ever
Understanding that vitamins can be unpleasant, GNC has created GNC Mega Men Performance & Vitality Vitapak Vitamins to be smaller, denser, and easier to swallow than traditional vitamins. Don’t sacrifice your health over an unpleasant experience. Enjoy the convenience of a smaller pill along with the benefits of improved lifelong health by choosing a GNC multivitamin.
- Vitapak Program with clinically-studied multi-vitamin
- Helps support colon health
- Packed with antioxidants for cell protection and immune support
- Features clinically studied ingredients to enhance blood vessel dilation
- Includes lycopene and saw palmetto to support prostate health
- Contains L-Arginine—a key role in sexual health
- Contains EPA & DHA—helps support cardiovascular system, healthy cholesterol and joint health
GNC Mega Men Performance & Vitality Vitapak Program: With Clinically Studied Multivitamin Blend
Achieve your daily nutritional goals with customized ingredients plus a multivitamin with more than 30 clinically studied ingredients.
- Men’s Health: Contains a clinically studied multivitamin shown to work better than the basic multivitamin
- Antioxidants: Packed with antioxidants for cell protection and immune support.
- Circulation: Features resVida, which is clinically shown to significantly enhance blood vessel dilation. Also has ingredients to help maintain blood vessel tone.
- Prostate & Sexual Health: Includes lycopene and saw palmetto to support health. * Also has L-arginine, which plays a key role in sexual health.
- Overall Health & Wellness: Helps support joint and cardiovascular health as well as cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range.
In a randomized, double-blinded, placebo- controlled study of 112 healthy volunteers, subjects taking the GNC vitamin and minerals blend for six weeks experienced significant improvements in serum levels of certain key ingredients compared to placebo and a basic multivitamin formula based upon multivariate statistical analyses of a group B vitamins (thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, biotin folic acid, and vitamin b-6 and b-12) and key antioxidants and carotenoids (a group of beta-carotene, alpha-tocopherol, selenium, lutein and lycopene). Statistical improvements in SF-36 Vitality and Mental Health scores were observed and also observed compared to placebo.
In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover study, 19 volunteers consumed 3 does of resVida® (30 mg, 90 mg, 270 mg) and a placebo at weekly intervals. Flow-mediated dilation (FMD) of the brachial artery was measured one hour after ingestion of each treatment and was significantly increased at all 3 doses relative to placebo. 30 mg of resVida® demonstrated 2.5% greater increase in FMD relative to placebo.