DripDrop Dehydration Relief Berry 8 Pk
DripDrop ORS Berry electrolyte powder is not only great-tasting, but it’s doctor-developed, patented formula is based on Oral Rehydration Therapy (ORT) and designed for fast fluid absorption. Great for addressing dehydration caused by cold & flu, hangovers, heat exhaustion, exercise, vomiting, diarrhea, altitude, allergies and travel. Use before activity to prevent dehydration or during and after to address symptoms. Symptoms of dehydration include headaches, migraines, fatigue, muscle cramps, and dizziness. DripDrop ORS has 3x the electrolytes and half the sugar of typical sports drinks and is often used as an alternative to IV therapy for mild to moderate dehydration.
- PATENTED, DOCTOR-CREATED FORMULA – Born on a relief mission, DripDrop ORS was created by a doctor and formulated with a patented mix of electrolytes & glucose to deliver fast dehydration relief. Also contains potassium, magnesium, zinc, and Vitamin C for maximum benefit.
- ORS ELECTROLYTE POWDER – DripDrop is an ORS, a medically-recognized, optimal way to treat dehydration. As an ORS, DripDrop provides faster dehydration relief than sports and pediatric drinks, and it’s 99% less expensive than an IV.
- 3X THE ELECTROLYTES & ½ THE SUGAR OF SPORTS DRINKS – Formulated to treat dehydration relief fast without the sugar and stickiness of traditional sports drinks. Precise ratio of electrolytes and glucose activates the body’s sodium-glucose co-transport system.
- GREAT FOR DEHYDRATION CAUSED BY HANGOVER, ILLNESS, WORKOUT, TRAVEL & HEAT EXHAUSTION – Prevent and recover faster from dehydration caused by hangover, illness, workout, travel & heat exhaustion with the dehydration solution meticulously formulated for fast absorption.
- TASTES GREAT – DripDrop ORS’s Berry flavor tastes fantastic and offers dehydration relief fast.
Health Concern: Cold Fever Flu Headache Dehydration
Ingredients: Sugar, fructose, sodium citrate, citric acid, potassium citrate, natural flavor, magnesium citrate, dextrose, salt, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), fruit and vegetable juice color as color, sucralose, zinc aspartate
Instructions: Most effective when mixed as directed. Mix one stick with an 8 oz (237 ml) glass of water. Stir until fully dissolved. Drink every 1-2 hours as needed until rehydrated. Adults: Drink up to 16 – 8 oz glasses per day. Children: Drink up to 8 – 8 oz glasses per day. Drink within 24 hours of mixing. Storage/Handling Store in a cool, dry place.