Dial Liquid Hand Soap, Coconut Water & Mango, 7.5 Ounce
Dial Liquid Hand Soap, Coconut Water & Mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash. Messy moments don’t have to mean drying moments. This liquid hand soap is mild enough to use frequently and encourages healthy hand-washing habits. Its hydrating formula makes it perfect for the whole family. Brighten your senses like a sunny day with every use, and leave skin feeling healthy. The scent of fresh, juicy mango elevates the mellow coconut to even more exotic proportions.
- GENTLE ON SKIN: Formulated with skin conditioners to moisturize and hydrate leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy.
- RICH, CREAMY LATHER: Experience the luxurious, creamy lather of this gentle and mild formula guaranteed for your hands to love.
- CLEAN RINSING FORMULA: Formula specially developed to rinse clean without drying skin, leaving skin feeling healthy conditioned after every wash.
- FOR THE FAMILY: Pass on the Dial heritage to the hands you care about most. Formulated to be gentle on skin, even on the smallest hands.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into hands 2. Lather vigorously in hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water 4. Enjoy soft, healthy feeling hands.
WARNING: Proposition 65 Reasons: PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to some kind of chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium, Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide mea, Polyquaternium- 7, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine, peg-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium edta, Citric Acid, Blue 1.
Ingredients: Water · Sodium · Laureth Sulfate · Sodium Chloride · Cocamide MEA · Polyquaternium-7 · Cocamidopropyl · Betaine · PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate · Fragrance · Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract · Sodium Benzoate · DMDM Hydantoin · Tetrasodium EDTA · Citric Acid · Blue 1
Instructions: · Pump into hands, wet as needed · Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds · Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry.