Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash, Fresh Pear, 7.5 Ounce
Indulge in a lather that’s lotion-soft, with the fragrance of fresh pears. Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash foaming formula is gentle on skin but tough on dirt and bacteria, so you can be sure you’re giving your hands a clean that’s complete.
- RICH, CREAMY LATHER: Experience the luxurious, creamy foaming formula with Dial antibacterial foaming hand washes for your hands to love.
- PROTECT AGAINST BACTERIA: Kills 99.99% of Bacteria* (*Bacteria encountered in household settings)
- TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Formulated with antibacterial ingredients, Dial Complete is tough on bacteria but gentle on skin.
- FOR THE FAMILY: Pass on the Dial heritage to the hands you care about most. Formulated to be gentle on skin, even on the smallest hands.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into DRY hands 2. Lather vigorously in DRY hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water. Remember: Pumping soap into dry hands saves energy and water!
Inactive Ingredients: Water (aqua), sodium xylenesulfonate, dipropylene glycol, glycerin,sodium PCA, ammonium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, polyquaternium-10, fragrance (parfum), disodium phosphate, cetyl alcohol, aloebarbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, green3 (ci 42053), yellow 10 (ci 47005).
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau) · Glycerin · Lauramine Oxide · Sunflowerseedamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate · Cetrimonium Chloride · Cocamidopropyl Betaine · Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose · DMDM Hydantoin · PEG-9 · Parfum (Fragrance) · Zinc Sulfate · Citric Acid · Sodium Chloride · Dimethyl Lauramine · Tetrasodium EDTA · Alcohol · Dimethyl Myristamine · CI 47005 (Yellow 10) · CI 42053 (Green 3)
Active Ingredients: Triclosan 0.46%.
Instructions: · Pump into hands, wet as needed · Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds · Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry