Brita Standard Water Filter, 10 Count
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita® replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita® pitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great-tasting water. Designed to leave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Brita® filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita® filters every 40 gallons or approximately two months for the best performance. Start drinking healthier, great-tasting water with Brita® today.
- Get great-tasting water with Brita® Standard water filter replacement
- Switch to Brita® and you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic bottles* a year (*16.9-oz. water bottle)
- Reduce chlorine (taste and odor) Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Cadmium
- For the best-tasting water, replace your water filter after 40 gallons or approximately every two months; Brita® Standard filters last 2x longer than ZeroWater filters
- Compatible with all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Stream; Brita water filters are simple to replace with a pull-top cap for easy removal