Aleve Naproxen Sodium 220 mg. Soft Grip Arthritis Cap Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 320 Tablets
Only Aleve works at the site of arthritis pain all day with just 2 pills.
Arthritis pain happens, but staying in pain is optional. There’s a better way, Aleve. Aleve provides targeted arthritis pain relief that works at the site of pain all day with just two pills.
- #1 Orthopedic Surgeon Recommended OTC brand for minor arthritis pain*
- Soft Grip Arthritis Cap features a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cushioned cap gives you better control
- Just two pills can deliver continuous arthritis pain relief all day
- Each pill has the strength to last 12 hours
- For your minor aches and pains due to minor arthritis and other joint pain, backaches, muscular aches, headaches, menstrual pain, toothaches and the common cold
Q: What is aleve?
A: Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that can provide temporary relief from minor aches and pains from a variety of conditions. It also temporarily reduces fever.
Q: How does Aleve work to relieve pain?
A: You feel pain after your body produces naturally occurring hormones or chemicals that send out pain signals. Aleve works at the site of pain by temporarily blocking the body’s productive of naturally occurring chemicals that signal pain called prostaglandins. Prostaglandins play a direct role in pain.
Q: What is the advantage of using Aleve over other pain relievers?
In clinical studies, Aleve has been proven better on pain than Tylenol*. In addition, Aleve lasts longer on pain with fewer pills than Tylenol and Advil when pain persists. Based on minimum label dosing for 24 hours, just 2 Aleve can provide pain relief that can last all day. Each pill has the strength to last 12 hours. You could take 6 Extra Strength Tylenol®* or 4 Advil®† to get all-day relief if pain persists.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
adults and children 12 years and older:
- take 1 tablet every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last
- for the first dose you may take 2 tablets within the first hour
- do not exceed 2 tablets in any 8- to 12-hour period
- do not exceed 3 tablets in a 24-hour period
children under 12 years:
- ask a doctor