Aleve Naproxen Sodium 220 mg. Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 160 Liquid Gel
Only Aleve works at the site of pain all day with 2 pills
Pain happens, find fast pain relief with Aleve Liquid Gels. Aleve is proven betterand lasts longer on pain than Tylenol Extra Strength. Because unlike Tylenol, Aleve works at the site of pain all day with just 2 pills.
- Get Fast, Continuous Pain Relief with Aleve Liquid Gels
- Proven better on pain than Tylenol*
- Just 2 pills for all day pain relief
- Each pill has the strength to last 12 hours
- For your minor aches and pains due to backaches, muscular aches, headaches, minor arthritis pain and other joint pain, menstrual pain, toothaches and the common cold
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- if taken with food, this product may take longer to work
adults and children 12 years and older:
- take 1 capsule every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last
- for the first dose you may take 2 capsules within the first hour
- do not exceed 2 capsules in any 8- to 12-hour period
- do not exceed 3 capsules in a 24-hour period
children under 12 years:
- ask a doctor